Yes, I have a salad for you that is going to win hearts.
Seriously, it will win you friends.
And it takes a whopping 10 minutes to make.
I know right? #rejoice
I made this salad for a family bbq last weekend. Things usually take me a loooong time to make. I don't like to be rushed in the kitchen yet because I never give myself enough time, I often find myself rushed in the kitchen.
I (as per usual) didn't give myself a ton of time that afternoon and I found myself rushing to the grocery stores (yes stores, I like to get my veggies from one store and all the rest from another, ha) to get all the ingredients. I got home and realized I had 30 minutes to make the salad and get ready. #storyofmylife
But you guys.
I was able to assemble the salad (with a little help from James on the grilling of the peaches) AND get ready with time to spare. #winning
So there you have it. A quick and easy AND delicious salad.
GRILLED PEACH SALAD WITH HONEY GOAT CHEESE DRESSING
for the dressing-
- 150 g Goat Cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Water
Dash of Salt & Pepper
for the salad-
- 8 cups Spring Mix
- 6 Ripe Peaches sliced in quarters.
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, honey, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, water and salt & pepper. Mix well. If it's too thick, add a little bit more water.
- Heat grill to medium heat and then grill peaches until char marks appear (about 3 minutes).
- Place salad in bowl. Add in grilled peaches and walnuts.
- Serve salad and drizzle dressing over top.
I'm heading to Whistler for the FIRST TIME EVER tomorrow! I'd love to know your must see sights & restaurants & coffee shops! If you've been, please let me know in the comments :)