You guys. My city is freeeeeezing. Ok, I may be over exaggerating...after all, I live in Victoria, where it snows maybe once every five years ha. But it's actually pretty cold outside here while it seems like the rest of Canada is wearing short sleeves. The other night James, Luca and I went for a little walk and even with a toque and coat on, I was freeezing. James forgot his coat but stayed warm due to a cute little heating pad on his chest aka Luca snuggled up in the ergo.
With this changing weather it got me thinking about cold weather gear. We plan on going for lots of walks this winter but obviously we need to stay toasty (mainly because I cannot stand being cold, ha). As you may know, I'm on the hunt for a new winter jacket and oh my goodness, I'm hardcore crushing on this Fjällräven one!
So naturally I made you a winter family fashion round up with (obviously) very cute yet practical picks...
- Fjällräven Women's Parka- I love how this jacket looks super cozy yet sleek. It will keep you warm but you won't look like you're wearing a sleeping bag...win win.
- Fjällräven Kånken Backpack- Our diaper bag is not water proof aka not practical at all for our wet weather so I'm on the hunt for one that will keep everything dry. These ones defs look like they will do the trick.
- Fjällräven Toque- Essential in our household and how cute is the little fox logo?
- Fjällräven Men's Jacket- How good does this men's jacket look? Trendy yet practical. I think James would look so hunky in it, ha.
- Ergo Weather Cover- We love walking with Luca in our Ergo and this cover will really give us no excuse to stay in when the weather turns. Hello winter walks!
- Indigo Trapper Hat- I actually just ordered this little hat for Luca. It's ridiculously soft and looks incredibly cute on.
There you have my picks for transitioning this family into winter friendly threads. I'd love to hear what products you love that are friendly for cool weather. Please let me know in the comments below!
This post was sponsored by Fjällräven Canada but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.