And just like that, it's FRIDAY! James is taking today off because he starts a big job tomorrow and will be working pretty much until we leave for San Diego. I strained my back lifting Luca (who weighs over 16lbs now!!!) and it majorly sucks😭😭😭 so I'm trying to rest and lay low in hopes that it will get better before our trip.
- I've been living vicariously through this instagram account for awhile now but in one week I won't need to because WE'LL BE IN DISNEYLAND!!! As you may recall, Disneyland is my favourite place in the whole world and I can't wait to bring my little lion there. We're only doing one day and I know it's gonna be crazy with a baby but still, I'M SOOO PUMPED.
- How beautiful is that chunky knit throw above? I want one so badlyyyyy but will have to find a knock off because this one is almost the same price as a mortgage payment, ha.
- Do you have any recommendations for San Diego? We're staying in an airbnb near Balboa park and would love your recs...I'm so looking forward to going to Hash House A Go Go again and of course...TRADER JOES!
- Joe Fresh is having a baby sale! We bought Luca this hoodie...yes there is colour in it..HA. I wanted to get him the grey one but he already has 2 grey sweaters. Oh and we also bought this little long sleeve. Baby boy clothes are just so good these days, we were JUST at Joe and already they have new things that I want (like this, this & this, ha). We will be hitting up Zara Baby in the states so I need to calm down for now.
- It's almost November and I still haven't made these muffins yet! If my back is better on Saturday, I will definitely be baking a batch!
Hope you have a marvellous weekend!