Hello Summer!! I'm a little late on our Summer Bucket List BUT our weather here has recently been more like fall so I'm all confused and now craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte, ha!
Do you guys do bucket lists? I just looked over my Spring Bucket List and I'm happy to report that I checked off most things...except for the vegetable garden (mainly due to the fact that our yard is currently torn a part from perimeter drains and fence installation..but next year for the veggie garden!) AND running 5km...I've been on lots of hikes but haven't done a run in ages :(
My Summer Bucket list is a bit bittersweet because right after Summer, I head back to work! I'm obviously so excited to get back doing what I love but I will miss my babies LIKE CRAZY!
Here's what I'm hoping to cram in this Summer...
Our Summer Bucket List:
- Little getaway to Pender Island (CHECK! We did this a couple weeks ago and it was so fun!)
- Visit a Waterpark
- Visit Parksville, BC (we just booked 3 nights in early September. Some of our family is coming up too. I'm SO excited!!)
- Update Luca and London's Baby Books (I'm sooo bad about this. Need to get photos printed and update as much as I can!!)
- Stay at a hotel for our Wedding Anniversary (It will be our very first night away from both kids!! Any recommendations for a lovely place in Victoria, BC?)
- Summer Reading Club (I grew up doing the Summer Reading Club at my local library and it's still going on! Today I'm going to sign Luca and London up for it!!)
- Organize Built ins + Junk Drawer
- Budget update (Sadly, I have to adult as well this summer)
- Beach + Picnic as much as possible!
What's on your summer bucket list?