At Coachella I fell in love.
Obviously with the amazing music, the gorgeous skyline of mountains and palm trees, the energy of 80,000 bffs hanging out but I also fell in love with something I never thought I could love….white.
Seriously amazing fashion was all over Coachella. I sadly admit that I was not a part of it. It’s a tad bit difficult when you’re used to freezing cold weather and all of sudden you’re launched into 35+ with no A/C, and showers in trailers. My priorities were keeping cool, not looking cool. I did live vicariously through all the so-cal babes who were rocking runway outfits like it’s no big thang. I fell in love with white & crochet & eyelets. I usually steer clear of anything white as I am one of the clumsiest people you’ll meet but I could not resist. From H&M alone I purchased a white blazer, white floor length skirt, white eyelet shorts & white crochet vest. Don’t judge me if you find me eating with a bib on, white’s worth it.
1. Top Shop- Creamy Lace Flippy Dress £48
2. Zara- Floor Length Skirt $79.90 USD
3. Urban Outfitters- Staring at Stars Crochet Back Flounce Crop Top $44 USD
4. Urban Outfitters- Minnetonka Leather Kiltie Moccasin $48 USD
5. Forever 21- Destroyed High Rise Denim Hot Short $21.80 CAD
6. Top Shop- MOTO White Skinny Baxter Jeans £40.00
7. Mulberry Alexa Leather Bag- $1,260 CAD (net-a-porter.com)