Hello healthy peanut butter bites! These guys hit the spot when I needed something sweet during my no dessert lent.
1 1/2 rolled oats
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips.
1. Blend the oats in a blender until they become flour like.
2. Combine coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla in a mixer. Mix until smooth.
3. Add in the almond flour, oat flour, and salt and mix until combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Roll into small balls and set on a parchment lined plate or baking pan.
6. Place in the freezer for about 15 mins and then enjoy!