I got started on a good skincare routine at a young age (thank you momma for teaching me!) I learned that it was important to wash my face every...single...night... as much as I didn't want to (and sometimes still don't want to). I also learned the importance of wearing sunscreen...almost every...single...day. And you know what? I've seen results, so I'm sticking with my skincare routine and you can bet your bottom dollar my future daughters will be taught the importance of washing your face every...single..night...
So here is my skincare (please note this is customized to my skin which is combination/oily. If you don't know your skin type, go to a Clinique counter and find out!)
1. Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent- As you can tell I use a lot of Clinique products...it's mainly because I worked for them and reaped the benefits of gratis (the best thing ever!) This eye makeup remover is a great basic remover. It's not greasy at all and that's what I love about it. If I'm wearing waterproof mascara, I don't go for this one as it's not strong enough.
2. Lancome Creme Radiance- I've used a TON of cleansers in my life and this one is my absolute favourite. Unlike a lot of other cleansers, it ACTUALLY removes the dirt and makeup from my skin. I love the smell of it and a little goes along way so it lasts a loooong time.
3. Clarisonic Mia- Now you don't know clean until you've used a clarisonic. I started using this baby last December and honestly I've noticed such a difference. I found it on sale at The Bay (yaaay!!) and I have not regretted it at all. I've noticed less breakouts since I started using it and my skin is more radiant. I HIGHLY recommend a clarisonic!
4. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3- I've used this toner since I was 15 and I still love it. Toner preps your skin to receive moisturizer. Basic tip- if you don't tone and cleanse, your moisturizer won't actually penetrate your skin!
5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- I use this very basic moisturizer because my skin doesn't have crazy needs. It never feels incredibly dry nor oily. This is a great basic moisturizer to start on. if you have drier skin, start on the lotion, not the gel.
6. Clinique Super City Block SPF 40- Sunscreen is one of the most important things you can give your skin. Let's get this straight, the sun gives you wrinkles. If you don't wear sunscreen you could 1. get skin cancer 2. get lots of wrinkles. Wear sunscreen.
|| SHOP MY SKINCARE FAVES ||
So there you go, there are my skincare faves...! What skincare products can you not live without? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know!