what an incredible weekend.
i know it’s wednesday and i’m still reflecting on the past weekend. but it was perfect. just perfect.
1. the greatest gift. “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him” john 3:16
2. costco feast. picked up our canopy for coachella!
3. on saturday we celebrated my mom’s and brother’s birthday. i love my family.
4. snapshots from our easter sunrise service. what an amazing time celebrating that Christ has risen!! i love my church.
5. unplanned matching bestie outfits.
6. i love him a lot.
7. picked up some tennis rackets! also enjoyed a beautiful easter dinner at my in laws.
what a weekend!
sorry for the lack of posts, will be better!