It's FRIIIDAAAAY...yay! Last night I had a wild night of watching The Mindy Project and washing my hair. Love me them wild nights. So speaking of hair, I have a few hair faves for you! I'm not the most knowledgeable in this department but here are a few of my favourite products...
1. Kevin Murphy Round Brush- A couple years ago I won this amazing gift basket from Lab Salon with a bajillion Kevin Murphy products. This brush was included in it. I usually try to blow out my hair after I wash it, so this brush MAKES IT HAPPEN.
2. Kevin Murphy Body Builder- I use this mousse before every blow out. It helps give my hair some nice volume AND I've had it for over a year and it hasn't run out yet!!
3. Moroccanoil- I've used this puppy for years. When I was a damaged bleached blonde it did wonders. Now that my hair is au natural and a lot healthier, I only use it on the ends.
4. Bando hair clips- I don't own these (BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS $45!!!!!) but if I lived in the states, I so would.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo- Ah, dry shampoo. I should do a whole post just on this magical product. I try to only wash my hair once a week. So most days between washes, I spray this miracle worker on and voila, grease is gone and my hair is fresh! I've tried MANY dry shampoos and this is the greatest one I've found (I even like it better than the Kevin Murphy one!!)
So there are my fave hair products. I'd love to hear yours because I ain't no expert in this area so I need all the help I can get!